As credit cards cannot be transmitted between different IT systems, here are instructions on retrieving credit card details for all bookings from ResOnline.
- Login to ResOnline.
- Click on Reports > Bookings List.
- If the booking was received less than 7 days prior, click on “Run report” to generate the list of bookings and proceed as detailed on (5).
- Alternatively, put in the correct dates. You only need one pair of dates in-order to view your booking or clear all dates.
- Click “Run report”.
- Once the list is generated, click on the “Booking Ref” (blue number).
- Go to Secure Details and “Click to display”.
- Input Password. Your ResOnline password is the one you use to log into your account.
The three digit security (CCV) code will be wrapped in a password protected pdf file and emailed to you directly from ResOnline. Your ResOnline Property Id is the password required to open the pdf file.
Notes: Booking.com sometimes doesn’t transfer credit card details to Resonline properly, therefore sometimes you can only view it once. For security reasons ResOnline purges the credit card details from their system 7 days after the departure date of that booking.
We recommend writing down the credit details straight after you’ve received the booking.
For a video demonstration, please click on this link: http://screencast.com/t/FI52CRRIX