Adding/modifying rate periods in ResBook means you can determine when these rates are subject to change. It is recommended for you to end your rate period, and begin with a new one if rates were to increase/decrease.
To add a new rate period, find the information here.
Now to update this onto ResOnline provided that the connection has been set up correctly:
- Go to ResOnline > Settings
- Tick the room that you wish to update on the left:
- Click [Update Rates on ResOnline now]:
- Once the update is complete, ensure that all rooms on the left is ticked and click [Save changes]. This is to ensure that the links between ResBook and ResOnline is still intact.
- Lastly, remember to check that these rates have updated to ResOnline properly.