Here is a step by step guide to connecting your ResBook account with booking.com. Ensure your browser's pop up blocker is disabled before setup.
Step 1. Inform us that you wish to use the connection. This is a chargeable service. We will activate it for your account once we receive your request for it. Email us at [email protected]
Step 2. Select ResBook as the channel manager for your listing within your booking.com extranet. To know more refer to the help section in your extranet or contact your account manager at booking.com
- Generate a request to use ResBook as your channel manager from your Booking.com extranet
- We will receive this request and accept it
- You will be informed by Booking.com and will have to confirm the connection request
- Next step is to link the listing to your stock unit within ResBook, see step 3 for the process.
Step 3. Connect your listing to a stock unit or classification within ResBook. Here's how:
Important: You will need your booking.com hotel id handy for the unit your wish to connect. You will find this in your booking.com extranet.
1. Go to: ResBook > Settings > Portals > Booking.com
(If you do not see the booking.com option, email us)
2. Switch the connection to 'Active'
3a. Single property users (Hotels, Motels, B&Bs): leave 'Property manager' option off and enter a single Hotel ID at the top.
3b. Property Managers: Switch the 'Property Manager' option to Yes for independent hotel IDs for each property.
4. Enter your single Hotel ID at the top or individual ones for property managers and then click 'Fetch Packages'.
5. This will open the following popup will open up, confirm this is the correct listing and correct rate package (Usually 'Standard rate') and flick the switch to 'On' and then click insert, this will add the room id and the package id against the stock unit.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save to save all settings so far. Then click on the Update button and select Rates to update rates to booking.com. Repeat process for minimum stays and then for availability. Once all three updates are done, wait for a few minutes and then check the listing on booking.com to ensure correct sync.
Note: Always update rates, minimum stays and then availability in this order. Always check your listing before making it live on booking.com. Rates and Minimum stays are not updated automatically, therefore you will need to repeat Step 3.6 every time after you change your rates or minimum stays